1. Coach Shaletha Marshall agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior set by the International Coach Federation (“ICF”) (www.coachfederation.org/ethics).
2. Client is responsible for creating space where the professional coaching sessions will be held.
3. Client understands that professional coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
4. Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
5. Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance, and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
MY PHILOSOPHY OF COACHING
Coaching supports individuals in achieving the results that are important to his or her personal success. I assume that my clientis the expert on his or herown career/ leadership/ life preferences and goals. My role as a coach is to draw out the client’s expertise through inquiry, curiosity and gentle challenges. I help the client to stretch into his or her best self. To do that, I introduce self-observation exercises and behavioral practices.
I am attentive to my client’s physical, emotional and cognitive state. I help the client to focus on his or her preferences, needs and behaviors. My role as a coach is distinct from consulting, advising, therapy, or counseling. Overall, as a coach, my job is to empower my clients to take action and make informed decisions. This is different than the role of a mentor or advisor.
This agreement, between Creative Link Coaching and the above-named client, will begin on date signed and will continue for four months from date of agreement or until terminated by Client or Creative Link Coaching.
Shaletha Marshall will be available to Client by email and phone in between scheduled meetings as defined by the Coach.
SCHEDULE AND FEES
The client agrees to pay Creative Link Coaching $2,500 payable in advance for materials. This coaching fee is available as a special introductory offer and is non-refundable. Following the conclusion of the terms provided for professional coaching services. The client may pay the remainder balance within 30 days of booking contract.