WIHI Application for the 23-24 School Year
Thank you for your interest in our High School Program!
Our application involves a three step process:
Step 1 - Complete WIHI application
WIHI Application's Must Have:
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Student's Complete Immunization Records
- Parent's Driver's License/State ID
- Proof of Residency
- Student's Current Grades
- Student's IEP/504 (if applicable)
- Divorce Decree/Separation Agreement/Custody Agreement (if Applicable)
- Adoption Paperwork (if applicable)
- Court Documents ex. Name Changes, PPO, etc. (if applicable)
Step 2 - Complete the additional required forms emailed to families after the application is submitted. Including the *NEW* Electronic Discipline Request Form.
For the 23-24 applications and moving forward, WIHI will only be accepting our electronic Affirmation of Prior Discipline form. We will no longer be able to accept paper forms.
Step 3 - Complete Placement Testing in March - families will receive a link to register after the application is submitted.
Please contact our WEOC Enrollment Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Any application missing required documents or forms, and/or is received after
Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at midnight, will be added to our waitlist in the order it was received.
The deadline has been extended due to recent snow days/school closures.