Description and Disclaimers
An overview of this Enhancement can be found on the Igloo Help Center.
Code will be added to your digital workplace to enable these additional classes. This Enhancement includes 2 row classes and one Widget Class, and the corresponding styles page.
Row Classes will be added to create a:
- One-Third/Two-Thirds column layout on a page
- Two-Thirds/One-Third column layout on a page
A Widget class will be added to enable:
- A semi-transparent background on a widget (intended to be used with a dark row background or image)
Keep in mind the following when using the One Third Row Classes Enhancement:
- The row class layouts will only work with a specific column usage, which is outlined on the styles page
- The row class proportions will only show once the page is published (they don't show on the page edit screen)
- Widgets behave differently when they are in narrow columns vs the central column, so consider, and test, which widgets you put in the right-hand column to ensure they will display as desired
- In responsive view, these will stack the left/center column above the right column