Thank you for your interst in hosting a community event. We are excited to work with you to bring our people together and build our Jewish community.
- We are looking for activities led by community members that reflect a variety of interests and passions, appeal to audiences of all shapes and sizes, and that will bring Jewish people together based on shared interests. and blah blah blah
- Sumbit application to Trudi Krames
- All applications are reviewed by our Program Team.
- We will be in touch with you if we have any questions.
- Once your activity has been approved, we will create an online registration form that you can share with your friends.
- Our form will allow registrants to set up a Peer-To-Peer Fundraising page to help offset the costs of this and other programs sponsored by The Jewish Federation of Sarasota-Manatee.
The Host's Responsibility:
- Spread the word through email, social media, word of mouth, etc.
- Contract with whatever venue / provide activity materials,
- Write a welcome annoucement including prepared message from the Federation and our co-sponsors
- Take attendance day of event
- Take photos and share
- Share your photos and success with Trudi Krames at Federation