D&AD is looking to nurture the next generation of extraordinary creative thinkers through its life-changing and career making night school. By filling out this form you are putting yourself forward for the chance to participate in a 4 month programme, delivered by D&AD.
We want to find out about you, how you think and about your ideas, so be creative. Show us your personality, and show off what you can do!
To be eligible for Shift, you must:-
- Be over 18 years old
- Be a Australian resident
- Not hold a degree level qualification (BA or equivalent) in any subject
- Not be currently enrolled in a degree level qualification (BA or equivalent) in any subject
- Be interested in a career in the design, advertising and creative industries
- Be able to commit to 2 online evening classes per week, plus occasional weekends with travel from 21st April till September
- If shortlisted, be able to attend a Challenge Day 28th May 2023.
Deadline for applications: 12th March 2023 (Midnight)
Calling all self-taught Indigenous creatives: We understand and are aware that Indigenous Australians are some of the oldest storytellers and we welcome your creativity and knowledge and would love for you to be part of the Shift family.
PLEASE NOTE: IF THE APPLICATION FORM TIMES OUT BEFORE YOU CAN COMPLETE IT PLEASE CONTACT US AT SHIFT@DANDAD.ORG AND WE CAN HELP YOU SUBMIT.