Welcome! The Sturgis Area Community Foundation is partnering with local Service Clubs to offer one streamlined grant application for local educators.
Complete this online application to apply for grant funding to support a classroom program, project, or other related need.
- All Sturgis Public Schools staff members are eligible to apply.
- We encourage innovative and creative projects!
- Sustainable projects and programs may have an advantage during committee review.
- Applications must be submitted by 11:59 PM on October 18th, 2023.
Here are some additional guidelines and reminders:
- Grants are typically limited to $500. However, group proposals may be eligible for a larger award.
- Equipment purchased entirely with grant money will become the property of Sturgis Public Schools. Partially funded equipment purchases will be discussed with the applicant before the grant award for clarification of ownership.
- Selection committees reserve the right to recommend funding for a portion of a grant request.
- If you received a grant award for a project last year, you cannot submit an application for the same project or program this year.
- If the project is not completed within one year from the grant award date, the award money must be returned to the granting organization or service club.
- Grant recipients will be invited to attend a Board of Education meeting to present their grant project to the Board. They may also be asked to present at the Service Club meeting of the granting organization.
Grant awards and determinations will be announced in mid-December. (Before Winter Break)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the SACF office at (269) 659-8508.