SkillsUSA Florida's Official Policy on Scoring Review:
- Individual scorecards will be made available online 1-2 weeks following the close of the state conference. Contestants must have their contestant number and date of birth in order to access their scorecard. Please make note of contestant numbers.
- Conference registrants will receive an email once scorecards have been published online.
- If you believe an error has occurred on your scorecard, complete a Request for Review as the error is discovered. Reviews may be requested for two weeks following the release of scores.
- Reviews will be considered for clerical errors only - for example, a written test score is omitted; a “1” was entered instead of a “100”; etc.
- Reviews will not be considered for disagreement with the judges’ decisions or score on any portion of the contest.