By signing below, I am verifying that I have read, understand, and agree and I am the parent or legal guardian of the registered participant.
- I understand that Precious Minutes CPR and Safety Training, LLC (PMCST) and PMCST Instructors are instructing this workshop with the participants best interests in mind and to instruct every participant thoroughly on lifesaving techniques.
- I understand that CPR and Safety Training courses can/will involve mild to moderate strenuous activity. I understand that PMCST Instructors take all possible steps to make these activities as comfortable as possible while still training all participants for real world emergency situations.
- I understand that for participants safety if they have a physical disability or medical condition (heart or breathing condition, back or knee problems, are pregnant, etc.) that they are strongly requested to inform the Lead Instructor who will work with them so they can fully participate in the workshop. If there are any concerns before completing any of the techniques or activities this must be discussed with the Lead Instructor. Participants should not perform any techniques or activities they are not comfortable with performing.
- I understand that PMCST and PMCST’s Instructors are not responsible or liable if any participant injures themself or someone else while practicing these techniques in the class/workshop or performing them in a real-world situation. It’s important to remember in any situation, especially that of an emergency, "if I do not protect myself, I cannot help others".
- PMCST and PMCST Instructors shall not be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the materials or information associated with its CPR and Safety Training courses and assumes no responsibility for any participant’s use, misuse, or lack of use of them. In no event shall PMCST or PMCST Instructors be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential regardless of cause, and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of its materials or information.
- I understand that any information regarding CPR, AED, or First Aid treatments is not meant to replace the advice of medical professionals including physicians, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, nurses or other licensed medical personnel on or off the scene of an emergency.
- I understand that my personal information, including but not limited to my name, phone number, email address, payment information, etc. collected by PMCST and PMCST Instructors will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without my consent, other than for the express purpose of ordering/sending my American Heart Association (AHA) certification card, if requested. I understand that to deliver my certification card my course roster information including the above stated, with the exclusion of any payment information, will be shared with PMCST’s AHA Training Center [CPRHeartStarters, Inc.] so the participant can receive their AHA certification card.
- PMCST reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any PMCST course, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video, and without compensation. PMCST may use the photograph/video in publications, social media, or other media material produced, used, or contracted by PMCST for the purpose of advertising or education. PMCST Instructors take great care to not include the face or obvious identifiable features for any minor participant and will not include names or identifiable information about minor participants in any of our courses in marketing/advertising/social media posts.
- I understand that there will be a $50 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit paid to PMCST to complete registration for the Summer Babysitting Workshop, which counts towards my overall payment. The $50 deposit will be returned in the event the workshop does not reach the minimum amount of participants or must be cancelled entirely. The $50 deposit can be paid via Venmo with no additional fees or via PayPal with small additonal fees. The required Venmo/PayPal deposit and optional Venmo/PayPal full payment links will be provided via email to confirm workshop registration or waitlist.
- I understand that the American Heart Association Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course will be completed in full during the workshop, but the two-year certification eCard is OPTIONAL and is NOT INCLUDED in the workshop payment. If you would like your participant to recieve the certification card there is an additional $25 payment required.
- I understand that the Summer Babysitting Workshop payment must be completed in full the morning of Day 1 of the workshop (June Session: 6/26/23, July Session: 7/24/23, or August Session: 8/7/23). The full payment is $200 per participant, or $225 per participant with the two-year AHA Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED certification eCard.
- I understand that cash or check payment are available for the Day 1 remaining balance as well as Venmo/PayPal. PayPal has a small additional fee.
- I understand that there will be a $35 fee for any returned checks paid to PMCST and I will not receive the participants certificate until PMCST has been paid in full for both the course and returned check fee.
Safety & Pick-Up/Drop-Off Information:
- I understand that at no time is my child allowed to leave PMCST's Training Center and go outside in the parking lot or to any surrounding businesses. PMCST's Training Center is located on a busy stretch of Route 611. I will discuss with my child that they must remain inside the Training Center during the entirety of the workshop, they cannot wait outside alone or with other participants to be picked up early or at the end of the day, they must remain inside to wait for a parent/guardian.
- I understand each participant will be bringing their own packed lunch/snack/drinks and that if my child has a food allergy I must alert the Lead Instructor, ideally in advance so this information can be shared to keep all participants safe.
- I understand that drop off time is no earlier than 9:50am, and is between 9:50am-10:00am. The workshop starts prompty at 10:00am.
- I understand that pick up time is between 1:50pm-2:00pm. There will be a late pickup fee of $5 every 10 minutes following 2:05pm.
Precious Minutes CPR and Safety Training, LLC