6.1 Please do your best to maintain a healthy lifestyle and use the restroom in a timely fashion. We may ask to correct a matter that may be harmful to others.
1. If there is an issue of any kind or someone has a difference of opinion of practice, please speak with a coach in private (outside of facilities/activity)
1.1 Member directed at another Member: if deemed necessary; grievance forms will be filed for board members for review
2. Members against Directors of any Committee will report to President or Board Members
3. No one is to speak/interrupt while they are making a point. If you want to voice your opinions, raise your hand.
4. If there is a physical or verbal confrontation/exchange, it will be reported to the Vice President/Secretary, who will create a report and file the incident. If the coach/director chooses, they may request the person/persons involved immediately exit the gym.
5. In the event of any issues or altercations of any kind:
5.1 A verbal warning will be issued,
5.2 Followed by a written warning,
5.3 Followed by a temporary suspension from events, activities, practices, and all other team events will occur. If necessary, a long-term suspension from all team related activities, with review after one year will be placed on the offender.
5.4 If problems persist beyond temporary suspension, the board may communicate all reports and come to a decision with a majority vote on how to best handle the situation, which may lead to possible permanent suspension from H.E.A.L. Programs and Events.