Please submit a photo and essay with information explaining the outstanding background of this applicant. Please detail the valuable and consistent contributions the nominee has made to the sport of bowling. The following list is for reference purpose only. Include promotion service, leadership, cooperative efforts and support for bowling activity whether it is listed here or not.
Remember to include the frequency and duration of the nominee’s service.
- California USBC programs and tournaments
- Local Association programs and tournaments
- BVL Local and State
- Bowling Clinics
- Bowling Instructor Workshops/Clinics
- Support of Local Association promotional efforts and activities
- Bowling Council
- Community Involvement
- Community Recognition
- Team USA - local and state
- Publicity and promotion
- National activities or projects that promote bowling
- Community Service
- Other (Support of certified leagues, community leadership, etc)