Kids in the Kitchen (KITK) Spring Expo hosted by the Junior League of the Space Coast, Inc. – Saturday, April 29th, 2023 10:00am-2:00pm
This event is FREE for children to participate in with online registration and is recommended for kids ages 5-12. We expect 500-600 participants
- PLEASE NOTE: The Junior League of the Space Coast, Inc. will provide tables and chairs free of charge.
- This is an indoor event. All other items will be at the cost of the vendor.
All vendors must have an interactive activity of food or physical fitness or provide wellness services for children/families.
- Tote Bags will be given to the first 300 kids. You are welcome to pass out items for the bags at your tables.
- This is a free commuinity event. We ask that you do not sell goods at the event, but you may ask for participant's information.
- We ask that all participants have booths or activities related to health, wellness, or physcial fitness. We will not approve applications from MLMS for this event.
For sponsorship opportunities please contact FundDevelopment@jlspacecoast.org
- SET UP TIME: 8:00am-9:45am on Saturday, April 29th, 2023
- HOURS OF OPERATION: Event hours are 10:00am-2pm. Your booth must be presentable and staffed at all times.
- CLEAN UP: Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their booth site before loading out. Please complete tear down by no later than 4pm.
- NOTIFICATION: You will receive a map of your booth location the day before (April 28th, 2023)
- RESTRICTIONS: No alcoholic beverages, loud amplified sound, or televisions are allowed in the booths.
- RIGHT OF REFUSAL: KITK reserves the right to reject any application if the product does not meet KITK standards.