Other McKelvey Scholarship requirements:
In a separate document, write a letter to the committee stating why you need or deserve the Buford B. and Sudie K. McKelvey Scholarship.
- A high school transcript (If your transcript does not include a 12th grade summary, please forward a copy of your final report card.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (We suggest a faculty member and another adult from outside the school setting
- Official documentation of ACT and/or SAT scores for students entering freshmen year of college/technical school.
Considerations for Scholarship Award are:
1. Financial need
2. Academic ability and motivation to be successful in college
3. Outstanding character and citizenship
4. Awards apply only to undergraduate students
Without the full completion of the above requests, your application may not be considered.
Deadline for submittal/receipt of applications is February 28, 2023.