Thank you for your interest in our MEO Head Start program! Please read these guidelines before completing an application for your child.
- Application must be completed by the child's parent or legal guardian.
- Review the MEO Head Start Selection Criteria. By clicking the submit button, you agree to the program terms & conditions.
- Contact our Head Start office at (808) 249-2988 should you have any questions regarding the selection criteria.
- Additional contact information should be someone other than the parents/legal guardians.
The following documents are required to complete your application:
- Your child’s birth certificate, hospital certificate or other document verifying child’s age.
- Income verification - copy of parent/guardians 2021 income tax returns 1040 (submit the page that lists your name/s, dependents, Wage, salaries, tips, not the whole packet) OR all W-2 forms.
- When applicable - TANF (AFDC Benefit History), SSI Benefit statement, Foster Care or Homeless Verification, Child Support distribution statement.
- Someone from our program will contact you should there be questions or additional information needed.