- All Key Club Members in the Georgia District that are in good standing are eligible for this award. In the case of a group act, all members must be from the same district.
- District talent acts certified by the District Administrator and in attendance at International Convention shall be eligible to compete in the international Talent Contest.
- A Talent Contest entry may take any form as long as it is entertaining and in good taste.
- The time limit on each performance of the acts at a general session of the convention should not exceed six minutes.
- Any materials (props, instruments, costumes, etc.) that are needed for each performance must be supplied by the contestants who participate in that performance.
- All decisions made by the judges are final.
- All entries must be submitted by February 3, 2023.
- The member that wins first place will be eligible to compete at Key Club International Convention as outlined by the International Guidebook.
Judging for this contest will be based on the following criteria and point values:
Content- 20 Points
Performance and Entertainment Value- 30 Points
Poise and Confidence- 10 Points
Audience Response- 20 Points