- All Key Clubs in the Georgia District that are in good standing are eligible for this award.
- The content must be posted between March 1, 2022 and Feburary 3, 2023.
- A minimum of 20 posts are required to be eligible for this award.
- All decisions made by the judges are final.
- All entries must be submitted by February 3, 2023.
The social media content (the entirety of the social media "feed" starting on March 1, 2022 through February 3, 2023) will be judged on the following:
- Professionalism - 20%
The social media content should be professional in nature, including the use of proper grammar. Social media "slang" is acceptable.
- Adherence to Key Club brand standards - 20%
Social media content and graphics should adhere to the official Key Club brand standards. This includes correct logo treatment and color usage.
Click here to view Key Club's brand standards
- Promotion of District and International service partners - 20%
Social media content should include promotion of official service partners, including the Georgia Sheriffs' Youth Homes, the Eliminate Project (UNICEF), Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and the Thirst Project.
- Promotion of Club events and meetings - 20%
Social media content should include promotion of local club events, meetings and other activities involving Key Club.
- Frequency - 5%
Social media content should be posted in a timely, logical manner, with a strategic cadence. Judges will consider how often and how regularly your club creates and publishes posts.
- Consistency - 5%
Social media content should be cohesive and present a unified brand. Judges will search for consistencies in formatting, language and brand standards.
- Creativity and engagement - 10%
Social media content should be creative and spur engagement. As part of this criteria, judges will analyze the number of likes/reactions, comments and shares for individual posts as well as the number of overall page followers and growth.