The following must be attached to the registration application:
- Documentation of the dog's current rabies vaccination.
- Documentation of the fact the dog has been spayed or neutered.
- Documentation that the dog has an active microchip and the microchip number.
- Documentation of the fact that you have posted clearly visible "Dangerous Dog" warning signs. *(Please provide printed picture with posted signs)*The pictures provided must:
- 1. Show the sign is clearly visible.
- 2. Be taken in a way that our office can identify the domicile (home) from the street.
- Documentation of insurance - if ordered by the courts.
- Fee of $50.00 - Make checks payable to Franklin County Auditor