Thank you so much for joining Old City Park as a vendor for our 2023 Candlelight. We are so excited to have you and your business as a vendor for our 51st Candlelight!
Before filling out the form below, please review the following:
- This vendor form confirms your vendor space at Old City Park's 2023 Candlelight event, 3pm-9pm December 16th & 17th
- The Market will be held both indoors and outdoors during our event.
- Our indoor space include the Pavilion and Browder Springs which are both centrally located, climate-controlled buildings.
- This agreement is for the rental of a 10'x10' booth space. All vendor tables, signs, and equipment must fit within this space.
- For outdoor vendors, tables and chairs can be provided. Tents must be provided by the vendor.
- Our event is open rain or shine. Outdoor vendors are asked to dress for the weather.
- All vendors may bring ONE additional person. Both the vendor and their +1 receive FREE admission to Candlelight. Name of +1 required below to ensure free entry to event.
Early Bird Vendor Discount!
- $75 Indoor Vendor Rental Fee is available until October 15, 2023. October 16-November 1 the Indoor Vendor Rental Fee returns to $100.
- $25 Outdoor Vendor Rental Fee is available until October 15, 2023. October 16-November 1 the Outdoor Vendor Rental Fee returns to $50.
If choosing an indoor space, please choose a date below for access to the Pavilion or Browder Springs. Drive-up access to the Pavilion or Browder Springs for unloading and set-up is available during these times only.
If choosing an outdoor space, please know that all technology and merchandise needs to be secured at the end of the evening - either inside one of our buildings or taken home by the vendor). It is recommended that additional items intended to be left overnight (possibly including, but not limited to: tents, tablecloths, etc.) also be secured overnight to protect from elements.
Old City Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items occuring for the duration of the event.
Sunday of Candlelight 9:00pm-10:00pm or by appointment on Monday after Candlelight. Teardown means removal of all vendor supplied tables, signs, and all merchandise, debris, and vehicles.
For more details about Candlelight, please see our webpage here.