Please review the following requirements for membership before submitting an application. In order to attend the 2023 Memberhip Tea in April, 2023; you must have a completed application & paid the annual memberhip dues.
- Membership Dues: $300 This fee is required by all members, paid by May 25th. Membership fees include induction and general operating expenses. An installment payment plan is available. Please see the website for the payment plan form.
- Attire: $35. Each girl member is requred to purchase the personalised Junior Guild polo. This polo is required at all meetings and service events.
- Senior Fees: $350 This fee is for Seniors only and is in addition to the general membership fees. Seniors are required to pay these fees for the Yellow Rose ball, this covers the cost the tickets for each member and her escort, general expenses for the Senior Presentation, gloves, flowers and headshots. This fee is due by September 1, 2023. Seniors may pay in installments throughout the summer.
- Each member must purchase (2) tickets at $45 per ticket to the annual Fall Fashion Show fundraiser. This requirement is due regardless of attendance.
- Each member must provide a minimum of (1) auction item valued at a minimum of $30 to be auctioned at the fundraiser. All proceeds will benefit our charities.
Service Hours & Participation:
- Each member must complete a minimum of (15) hours of volunteer service at one of the designated Junior Guild philanthropies during the Junior Guild fiscal year, according to our by-laws.
- Each member must participate in at least (1) of our committees as specified in our by-laws.
- Each member must attend a minimum of (4) general meetings to remain in good standing and eligible for the ball.