1. Membership cancellations; All memberships require a written cancellation notice 30 days prior to your next scheduled payment date. All cancellation requests received less than 30 days prior to the next scheduled payment will be subject to one additional payment on the scheduled payment date. Send notice via email to email@example.com.
2. Declined membership payments; If your membership payment is declined it is your obligation to make the necessary arrangements with management to get your payment made. If your payment is not made within 7 days of the original charge you will be subject to a 25% late fee. If your payment is declined more than 2 times within your membership term, then you will be subject to a membership suspension or cancelation at the management's discretion.
3. Membership Freeze; All members regardless of the contract membership term, are able to freeze their membership payment for 1 month per year. Any membership freeze requests require a 2 week notice prior to the next payment date. All freeze requests received within that 2 week window will be subject to 1 more membership payment on the regular scheduled date before the freeze will go into effect.
4. Individual Responsibilities: All members are required to know their limits and to use safety bars and spotters as needed to prevent injury.
5. Prohibition of any Discriminatory Harassment; Big Mountain Barbell prohibits verbal or physical conduct that denigrates or shows hostility or aversion toward an individual because of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability or other protected classification and that has the purpose of creating an intimidating, hostile, humiliating or offensive training environment.
6. Prohibition of Sexual Harassment; Our policy against sexual harassment prohibits unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature including unwelcome sexual advances, whether they involve physical touching or not; sexual epithets or jokes; written or oral references to sexual conduct; gossip regarding anyone’s sex life; comments about anyone’s body, sexual activities, deficiencies or prowess; displaying sexually suggestive objects, pictures, or cartoons; and leering or whistling; brushing against anyone’s body; and sexually suggestive or insulting comments.