How to apply for (or renew) a Squamish CAN Grow Community Garden Plot:
- Complete an application form
- Sign the code of conduct
- Pay the plot fee
Plot fees are payble by:
How to submit your application:
- Electronically (online form / or emailed to email@example.com)
- Application boxes:
- InBiz (38164 Cleveland Ave)
- Cloudburst Cafe (1861 Mamquam Rd)
- Mailed to: Squamish CAN, PO Box 3152, Garibaldi Highlands, BC, VON 1TO
All documents and fees must be completed and returned by March 1st, 2023 to secure a previous plot assignment. After March 1st, plots may be reassigned to those on the waitlist on a first-come, first-served basis. Failure to meet the deadline could result in the loss of your plot, or assignment to a different plot.
If you face financial obstacles that limit your ability to make the one-time payment for plot adoption, please contact Gabriela the Community Garden Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.