RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Please unpack your car, park, and then set up your booth. Vendor unpacking time shall be no more than 30 minutes so others can get through to their assigned space. All set-up vehicles must be removed within 30 minutes of event start time.
2. On your application you must list all items/products you plan to sell or give away. If you plan to add a new item or product, it must be submitted for approval at least one week prior to each event.
3. Submission of application and payment grants approval. If your application is not accepted, your payment will be returned to you.
4. NO REFUNDS. Unless your application is denied by Main Street Zephyrhills, a refund will not be issued under any circumstance.
5. All Food or Children’s activity vendors shall submit a Certificate of Liability Insurance to Main Street Zephyrhills for all confirmed events. Food Items that fall under Florida Cottage Law are exempt from this rule. See below for all requirements for the Certificate of Liability Insurance.
6. All vendor spaces are 10’ X 10’ increments. If using a canopy, please bring weights to tie your tent down in case of high winds or storms.
7. Vendors may begin set up 2 hours before starting time of the event. Please pull over near your space to unload, immediately move your vehicle to an outside parking area, and then start your set up. Please do not block the roadway from other vendors. For the safety of our guests, all vehicles must be moved out of the event area 30 minutes prior to event start time. We appreciate your patience. (Early set-up may be arranged w/the Event Coordinator, Erin at (813) 714-6789 or firstname.lastname@example.org, a minimum of 1 week before event. No rain date.
8. Vendors are not allowed to obstruct the view or adversely affect the display of other vendors.
9. You will not be permitted to tear down or bring your vehicle back into the secured area until the end of the event and the streets are clear of pedestrians.
10. Main Street Zephyrhills does not have an exclusivity policy. It is the vendor’s responsibility to ensure there is not a duplicate vendor if their parent company does not permit such.
11. Vendor displays must stay in designated space. This includes display racks, tables, etc. If you exceed you’re allotted space this will result in extra fees based upon the actual frontage used. Items, tables or racks cannot extend more than 10’ into the street. Spaces are 10’ X 10’. Vendors must post the prices of their food products so they may be read from at least 10’.
12. Electric spaces are limited and not guaranteed. Vendors must supply their own electrical cords and for safety are required to tape electric cords down or cover with non-slip mats. Maximum of 15 amp usage. Anything in excess will cause breaker to blow.
13. Assigned spaces are not negotiable. While it is impossible to set up the site plan to suit everyone, we do try our best. If you do not like your assigned space, you are welcome to withdraw your participation. However, there will be no refunds.
14. All Main Street Zephyrhills, Inc. events are family oriented. We will not permit vendors to sell items that are offensive or obscene. All merchandise must be acceptable for children under the age of 18 to view.
15. All vendors shall exhibit professional manners to others. Any vendor and/or their employees using vulgar or obscene language will be asked to leave and the vendor will be removed from our vendor list for future events. Again, this event is attended by many families with young children and we strive to keep it family oriented.
16. All vendors must leave their location clean of trash and debris. Trash bag may be left at site for Public Works to pick up.
17. Main Street Zephyrhills, Inc. will provide a booth space, please bring your own table, chairs and canopy if needed.
18. Each vendor is responsible for their own sales tax.
19. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
20. The Vendor shall be responsible to contact the Zephyrhills Police Department immediately upon the occurrence of any criminal activity or medical incidents where fire rescue is called or treatment is given. In addition, the applicant shall notify the City of Zephyrhills, in writing, of all incidents in a Post‐Event‐Report.
Please contact the Main Street office with any questions.
Offices will be closed day of event, emails and calls will not be received.
For Day of assistance, please visit the Main Street Zephyrhills tent or see volunteer. All Volunteers will be identified with Main Street Zephyrhills Name Badge.
Certificate of Liability Instructions:
Food Vendor & Attraction Certificate Liability Insurance Requirements
Main Street Zephyrhills, Inc. Vendors/Subcontractors shall carry and maintain in full force and effect, insurance with minimum limits, as noted below, in such company or companies as are acceptable to Main Street Zephyrhills and The City of Zephyrhills.
Vendors/Subcontractors shall furnish Main Street Zephyrhills with a Certificate of Insurance evidencing the required coverage. The Company name listed on the event application must match the Certificate of Liability Insurance. The Certificate of Liability must continue to be effective for a period of at least One Week prior and One Week after the event applied for. The applicant shall provide the proof of insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00 (One Million Dollars), naming the City of Zephyrhills and Main Street Zephyrhills, INC. as additional insured.
Comprehensive General Liability insurance with the following minimum limits:
- $1,000,000 Each Occurrence/$2,000,000 General Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Products and Completed Operations Liability each Occurrence and Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal & Advertising Injury Each Occurrence
LIABILITY INSURANCE CERTIFICATES INFORMATION LISTED ON CERTIFICATE:
Producer: upper left corner of Accord 25 form must include the Insurance Agency’s:
- Phone Number
The City of Zephyrhills & Main Street Zephyrhills must also be listed as “Additionally Insured”
Certificate Holder: lower left corner of Accord 25 form must read:
Main Street Zephyrhills, Inc.
5344 9th St., Suite 105
Zephyrhills, FL 33542
City of Zephyrhills
5335 8th Street
Zephyrhills, FL 33542