By registering our TBTN Event, I acknowledge that I have read the TBTN Event Holder Agreement (see below) and agree to assume all responsibility and liability for my event as per these terms. By holding a Take Back The Night event, we agree to comply with local and state laws and school policies.
TBTN Event Holder Agreement
TBTN Event Holders should utilize risk management practices and comply with laws, ordinances, and other policies. Here are some essentials:
1. Mission: Events support the mission of ending sexual violence in all forms, raising awareness about sexual violence and supporting survivors of sexual violence.
2. History and Documentation: TBTN Events have been held around the world for decades. The Foundation keeps records of TBTN Events and Event activities, itineraries, contact points, photos, videos, and other memorabilia.
3. Funding and Fundraising: We can help Event Holders with fundraising and donation requests. The Foundation has ideas, manuals and volunteers who are available to help support your Event.
4. Publicity for TBTN Events: Link your Social media, websites, and other publicity with the Foundation’s site and social media sites for a boost in visibility and SEO ratings!
5. Event Supplies: We can help with banners, shirts, keychain whistles, wristbands, glowsticks, candles, and more.