2023 PARADE RULES & REGULATIONS
- Throwing candy and beads from moving units can be dangerous to parade spectators, especially those who might not be paying close attention. Please make sure to have adult walkers hand them out to the crowd.
- Due to the narrow path for participants, there are to be no walkers beside any vehicle.
- Incorporate the parade theme, lights & music into your parade entry. Direct all sound to the crowd on the side of the street and not towards other parade participants.
- All individuals driving motorized vehicles in the parade must have a valid driver’s license.
- Performing units should plan to stage their show for a maximum of 15 seconds at the judges’ viewing stand only. The viewing stand is located on 5th Ave in front of the Eiland Band Stand
Regulated float specifications are:
- Maximum Height – 12 feet
- Maximum Width – 10 feet
- To ensure the safety of all parade participants and spectators, it is recommended that any trailers and tow vehicles have wheel covers.
- Participants are to maintain 2 car lengths (about 20 feet) between groups for safety and continuity of the parade.
- All parade vehicles/floats must be able to make a 90° degree turn. Please, do not crowd other units. All drivers should leave enough space to come to a slow stop.
- All entries must bring trash receptacles and remove all trash from the line-up location.
- Owners must provide waste removers a/k/a “pooper scoopers” during the line-up and throughout the parade for any parade entries that include animals. NO exceptions!
- Main Street Zephyrhills or their designated representatives will have the right to reject any parade participants for any cause, without advance notice. They will have direct communications with law enforcement. If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1.
Participating units release the rights to all images taken of parade entries and participants to Main Street Zephyrhills Inc. Main Street Zephyrhills, Inc. may display, publish, alter, or reproduce the images acquired for any use, including but not limited to display through social media, news coverage, marketing material design and/or any application as determined by Main Street Zephyrhills, Inc.
Winners will be announced at Time Square. Participants are not required to be present during the announcement to win. All winners will be posted on Main Street Zephyrhills Facebook Page. Awards will be given to the following categories:
- Best in Show
- Best of Theme
- Best Costume
- Most Original
- Best Business Entry
- Best Club Entry
- Best “Marching”/Walking Unit
- Best Automobile
- Best Organization
Please contact the Main Street office with any questions. 813-780-1414
Offices will be closed day of event, emails and calls will not be received.
For Day of assistance, please visit the Main Street Zephyrhills tent or see volunteer. All Volunteers will be identified with Main Street Zephyrhills Name Badge.