SANTA FE TRADING CO | 15464 7 ST. VICTORVILLE, CA 92395 | DV8ARTWALK.COM
Please read the following carefully. By completing this form, you agree to the following (seriously, this is super important):
This application is exclusive for those who have applied AND were approved to participate in NOVEMBER and DECEMBER’s events.
(If you applied, were approved, and participated in August and October's events, please fill out a NEW APPLICANT form)
If you only applied and were not sent an approval email for either November’s art walk or December’s art walk, please fill out the NEW APPLICANT form.
1. Work on display and being sold by all vendors MUST be original work or reproductions of the vendor’s own original work; this means no plagiarized work, stolen work, reproductions of others’ work, or reselling of mass-produced products not designed by the vendor. Fanart and pop culture art is permitted, but again, it MUST have been created by the vending artist.
2. Art (especially jewelry & vinyl adornments (ie Cricut/Silhouette cutouts), tumbler decals, etc.) must be significantly handmade and go beyond simple assembly of readily available/premade components; pieces must be substantively original and not assembled from kits or commercially available patterns or downloads.
3. No MLMs, commercial businesses, or resellers. Please note this is an art-focused event with the only commercial focus being the sale of the work of the artists based on the artist’s desire to sell their work; however, no artist is required to sell their work and may use their space for display purposes solely.
4. Artwork on display must not depict any hate speech or visuals, including racism, homophobia, sexism, transphobia, etc. All art is subject to review and approval.
5. Please keep in mind this is an all-ages event, and artwork depicting adult themes featuring abundant nudity or sensationalized violence should be covered or not on display for the general public (if you have any questions regarding this subject matter, please feel free to contact us at DV8ARTWALK@gmail.com and we will work with you as this is not a means to censor, but to be mindful of all ages in attendance)
6. The artist is responsible for the setup, take down, and clean-up of their space. Disrespect of the property, including undisposed garbage, will reflect on the artist and their future participation forfeiture.
7. The artists’ spaces must be staffed at all times for the protection of the artists and their work. DV8 Art Walk & Collective and Santa Fe Trading Co are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items including but not limited to artworks and/or personal effects.
8. DV8 Art Walk & Collective and Santa Fe Trading Co reserve the right to regulate time, manner, and activities of the artists and event. This regulation extends without limitation to individuals, noise, products, conduct, signage and/or anything with offensive language/material printed on it that might be determined to be offensive or objectionable.
9. DV8 Art Walk & Collective reserves the right to revoke the agreement at any time for violation of any of the guidelines, with results up to and including immediate and/or permanent dismissal.
10. Only one selling artist is permitted per table; as such, no table sharing.
11. All registrants should have a (temporary) California seller’s permit if they intend to sell their work.
12. Payment in full for space will be required no later than 3 (three) DAYS prior to event unless otherwise discussed with the organizers.
13. Load in time will begin at 10:00 am the day of the art walk and breakdown will begin at 7:00 pm; all vendors will be off property by 10:00 pm.
14. Booth sizes are subject to accommodative size per the venue, availability, and layout changes. We will do our best to accommodate all artists per the venue’s allowance and size.
15. Artists will receive one space (all booths are estimated sizes permitted by venue size and accommodations; as such, please note spaces may not meet exact measurements; booth sizes ARE varied but are and estimated 9’ wide) for the flat cost of $35. In addition, the artist is responsible for the sale of their own work as well as providing change for cash transactions. Artists are to supply their own table, chairs, and display fit to their space size.
16. Event participation cost is subject to change per event.
17. Event registration is subject to change per event.
18. All vendors and participants agree to be photographed during the event to be used for future promotional material for DV8 Art Walk.
19. Sales are not guarenteed.
20. DV8 Art Walk may reach out to applicants regarding the status of their applications for clarifications regarding the applicant's work and submissions. If no response is made from the artist regarding communicative efforts, questions, or inquiries from DV8, the application is considered forfeit. Submission of the application does not guarentee a spot until an approval email is sent by DV8.
21. PLEASE check email’s spam folder for ANY correspondence from DV8 Art Walk. Missed, ignored, or disregarded emails are the responsibility of the applicant and the applicant alone. Missed deadlines sent via email are, again, the responsibility of the applicant. If emails are not found in inbox, check the spam folder.