Below you will find guidance on completing this form. A video tutorial is also available here.
1. It is recommended that NHS employing organisations, if possible, obtain approval from the Postgraduate Dean for an MTI post before a candidate is selected. Please note that Deans are only required to approve the details of the post, not the individual candidate.
2. The employer is required to complete pages one and two of this form before selecting “request approval” at the bottom of page two. Part three of the form will then be sent to the local deanery.
3. Once the Dean has approved a post, the employer can add the details of the individual candidate in part four of this form, which will be emailed directly to the email address provided on page two.
4. A PDF document of the details of the post and a PDF record of the Dean’s approval will be generated and sent directly to the employer, again using the email address provided on page two.
5. Both of these documents must be uploaded on page six of either the MTI application form or the MTI extension and/or transfer form, depending on the type of approval being requested.