What to expect after you apply.
- You will have to take an Accuplacer test. Local 19 will send you a letter to test via email.
- You need the letter to take the test.
After we receive your passing test scores, we will email you a letter of orientation.
- You must RSVP for the J.A.C. meeting.
- After your J.A.C. orientation you will be put on our waiting list, receive a letter of introduction, and a list of contractors.
- We allow applicants to solicit themselves or wait to be placed by the Apprenticeship program.
Once we and or you find a contractor to start your apprenticeship, we will send you for a drug screening.
After we receive a negative drug screening result, you will have to come into the Union Hall to register and pay a $250 initiation fee.
After the above process is complete, you are then ready to go to work.
If you have any questions or require assistance please reach out to Eliseo Aleman at 414-305-3063 or via email at EAleman@Insulators19.com.
Professional Code of Conduct