SET UP AND TEAR DOWN
Set Up- 7:00- 9:30am – Tear Down 5:00pm- NO early tear down
• As a safety precaution, set up starts at 7:00 am. That is when the streets are officially closed to thru traffic. Speed limit is 10 MPH.
• IF YOU HAVE A MOBILE UNIT THAT REQUIRES MANEUVERING TO GET INTO YOUR SPACE, YOU MUST ARRIVE BY 7:30 AM OR WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR ASSIGNED SPACE.
• A vendor layout will be sent out by Wednesday, Sept. 20th.
• Do not block the roadway or the booth next to you, the area will be congested at setup and tear down times.
• ALL vehicles must be OUT of the area by 9:00am and cannot re-enter the area until tear down at 7:00pm. Any booth space not occupied before 9:30am will be considered vacant. LFF may rent this space to another vendor.NO
refund will be made for late arrivals that do not have access to their booth.
• Each vendor will clean up and restore the booth space to its original condition at the conclusion of the Festival. Tear off location tape, please.
All trash is to be placed in dumpster in the City Parking lot. Boxes must be collapsed.
• In 2023, booth spaces MUST BE DECORATED WITH FALL DECOR. ALL tables must be covered with tablecloths.
Canopies must be clean, in good repair.
Examples of FALL DECOR: baskets of mums, corn stalks tied to canopy legs, garlands of fall leaves edging tables
and canopies, pumpkins, gourds, squashes, mums on tables, etc.
• Each vendor is responsible for supplying their own equipment, setting it up, taking it down. You must use acanopy;
however, it MUST have weights attached in case of wind gusts.
• Vendors will not utilize flashing lights, music, yelling to the crowd, and the use of moving, non-juried items to draw
• ALL vendors shall conduct business during the published LFF hours.
• LFF may remove any vendor who annoys, endangers or interferes in any way with the harmony of LFF.
• LFF will not be held responsible for accident, injury, theft or loss of property.
• The use of flags, signs, poles with merchandise above the tent is not allowed.
All food vendors MUST obtain a Warren County Health Department Festival Food Permit. Contact number: 513-695-1220 or www.co.warren.oh.us. They will check each booth for the permit the day of LFF.
GREASE AND GRAY WATER
If you have an open flame cooking unit that drips grease to the street, you must have mats to protect the street from grease collection. There is no location to dispose of grease at LFF. Concessions MUST take all grease away from the event. Do NOT dump gray water in gutters where it can run into other booths. Improper disposal of grease, gray water or trash will
result in loss of future LFF participation.
Flame retardant tents are highly recommended. ALL BOOTHS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AT MINIMUM A 5LB. ABC FIRE EXTINGUISHER.
Vehicles must move as soon as they are unloaded. Do not park on Mechanic Street OR Broadway. Plan your parking at LebanonOhio.Gov's map of lots. Vehicles must be outside of the Festival area by 9:00 a.m.