Claim your 1.0hr CE/CME Credit Here
What best describes your title?
Non-Clinician Research Coordinator
cardiologist (heart failure)
emergency medicine specialist
critical care specialist
primary care provider
If PharmD, DOB
If PharmD, NABP ID#
Where are you based?
How did you FIRST hear about our tweetorials?
found it on Twitter searching in subject area
found it on twitter searching for CE/CME
found it on Twitter by following individual influencer
found it on Twitter by following institutional influencer
How many years have you been in practice?
How many patients do you typically see each month?
1. What is the indication for treating patients with obstructive HCM ?
LVOT gradient > 100 mmHg at rest
Symptoms either at rest or with exertion
To decrease left atrial size index
To prevent future heart failure hospitalization
2. In which of the following cases should mavacamten NOT be used?
Obstructive HCM with an LVOT gradient of 70 mmHg and NYHA class II
Symptomatic obstructive HCM with an LVOT gradient of 52 mmHg 1 year after septal myectomy
Symptomatic obstructive HCM with 5 mmHg LVOT gradient at rest which increases to 83 mmHg with Valsalva
Symptomatic HCM with an LVEF of 48%
3. Did you follow the entire tweetorial?
4. Did you find this to be an effective learning tool?
5. Will you refer colleagues to similar programs from @cardiomet_CE?
Should be Empty: