Thank you for your interest in applying for membership with YSI's Yogi Corps!
Please fill this form and read it carefully; it contains important information about
scholarship eligibility, amounts and application deadlines.
You can save this form anytime and return to it using this link.
The intention of the Scholarship fund is to help YSI programing be available to all individuals seeking wisdom. We believe it can transform not only their lives, but the lives of those around them, regardless of financial or socio-economic situation.
Yogi Corps provides full scholarships to applicants who plan and implement Community Service Projects. Applicants will share how they will apply YSI's teachings in their projects.
To join the Yogi Corps, we request:
- 1 min video in which you'll describe the scope of your project
- 5-10 min video documenting your project in action! This video should be submitted 3 months after the course has finished
- Commit to maintain your project for the duration of 4 months minimum
- Yogi Corps Scholarships cover full cost of tuition for courses.
- Application deadline is 2 weeks prior to the start of the course. The Scholarship team will notify you of results 1 week prior to the start of the course. – You will be notified by email when your online (one word) application has been received.
- You will be notified by email when your on line application has been received.
- Submitting an application for a scholarship does not guarantee that you will receive one.
- Scholarships are made possible by the generosity of the Yoga Studies Institute sponsors.
*If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.