This form is for Parent/Guardians and Sponsors of avid Readers particpating in the All-Star Readathon.
Anyone residing in Glen Rock or attending school in Glen Rock is eligible to enter the Readathon. Readers ranging from Preschool to grade 5 may submit their entries.
No Pre-registration is required.
Check/cash collection will take place at the elementary schools or the library.
- March 1st: first day of reading, early donations are accepted online
- March 28th: last day of reading
- March 29th: first day to submit entry online, at the elementary schools and at the library
- March 31st: last day to submit entry/check/cash donations at elementary schools or at the library
- April 10th: last day to submit your entry online
- April 16th: last day to submit donations online
To enter, no minimum pledge or no minimum minutes read is required. To qualify for a special award a $5 pledge and a minimum number of minutes read (see table below) is required.
- School with the highest participation
- Grade in each school with the highest participation
- Gold level reader: minimum of 4500 minutes read
- Silver level reader: minimum of 3500 minutes read
- Gold level sponsor: minimum of $150 per reader or $250 per family
- Medal: minimum minutes read (see table below)
|Kindergarten and 1st grade
|2nd and 3rd grade
|4th and 5th grade
Questions regarding the Readathon should be directed to: email@example.com