COMPASSION FUNDS APPLICATION
The Compassion Funds Application is used to help the Prairie Lakes Church Care Team determine how we may be able to come alongside you during a season of financial difficulty.
Compassion Funds are not intended for: rent/mortgage/deposits, emergency relief, credit
card/debt issues, legal expenses, or long-term medical expenses.
Completing an application does not guarantee assistance
Types of assistance provided if approved:
• Groceries/gas, utilities, some medical expenses and minor car repairs.
• Assistance is limited to a maximum of $200/family per year and comes in the form of a gift card (mailed) or direct payment to your utility/medical/car repair account.
We are not equipped to give emergency or cash assistance
To be considered for Compassion Funds, submit the following:
❑ Completed Application
❑ Copy of a current government-issued ID
❑ Copy of medical/utility bill or past due notice listing the account number and contact information (if applicable)
How often can I receive funds?
• If approved: every four months, up to three times per calendar year
When will I hear back?
• Completed applications will be reviewed within 10-14 business days
• You will be notified by mail, email, or phone
• If necessary, a Prairie Lakes Church Care Team Member may contact you to speak with you about your application
What if I have questions?
• Call the campus you attend/live closest to
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org