Thank you for Volunteering to Help us Sace Our Planet. You are the Eco-Warriors our Planet Needs!
Please remember the following items to bring to the cleanup.
1) Water or other Non Alcoholic beverages, its going to be hot, Please remember to stay hydrated.
2) Sunscreen, The Sun is still strong in September Please dress accordingly and make sure to protect yourselves.
3) A bag to collect trash, I personally use on of the recyclable bags from somewhere like Target or Publix, they are easy to use, quick to dump and can be rinsed off if needed. A great Second Option is to use shopping bags or Trash bags you already have. Its better to recycle then use something new. Remember to bring a few bags if you use this option as they Fill Up Quickly!!
3) A Picke up Stick , This is NOT NEEDED, its just an easier way to pick up trash but hands works the same, we recommend you use gloves if you will be using your hands, before you buy gloves see if a local restaurant or mechanic can give you a few pairs to help.
4) Have fun!! This is supposed to be a fun day at the beach, I hope you all enjoy your cleanup experience as much as I enjoy mine,
Thank you again for helping us save our planet
Founder of The Better Days Foundation