Information supplied in this form will used in our promotional material, so it is important ALL details are correct
You must read and agree to the following declaration and paragraphs below which are designed to create a legally binding relationship in return for your being allowed to enter and compete.
I declare that the above particulars are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
I declare further, that I have read the Rules and Regulations governing the Competition and agree to abide by them and any further issued hereafter.
In consideration of the acceptance of this, my entry, I agree to save harmless and keep indemnified to Motor Cycle Union of Ireland, the Motor Cycle Union of Ireland, (Ulster Centre) Ltd, and the Promoting Club(s) (including the Owners or Lessees of land used for the event) and their respective Officials, Servants, Representatives or agents, from and against all actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in respect of death of or injury to or loss of or damage to the person or property of myself or passengers or mechanic (as the case may be) how so ever caused arising out of or in connection with my taking part in this event, notwithstanding that the same may have been contributed to or occasioned by the said bodies, their Servants, Representatives or agents. Furthermore, in respect of any parts of this event on ground where Third Party insurance is not required by law, this Agreement shall in addition to the Parties named above extend to all and any other Competitor(s) and their Servants and Agents and to all actions, claims, cost, expenses and demands in respect of loss or damage to the person or property of myself, my driver(s), passenger(s) or mechanic(s).
1. I confirm that the information in this entry form my acceptance of the terms of my competition licence are correct.
2. I confirm that I understand the nature of the competition I am entering and I am competent to take part
3. I confirm that any machine that I use will comply with the regulations and will be safe and fit for use in the competition.
4. I will satisfy myself (by sighting lap or otherwise) before taking part that the venue and track is acceptable to me with regards to its features and physical layout (unless prohibited to do so)
5. I will not take part if I have any doubt about my ability or the safety of the venue.
6. I accept that competition in motorsport may involve the risk of injury or death and I agree to take part at my own risk.
7. Before taking part in the event I will read and be bound by and comply with any regulations and final instructions issued by the organisers, the circuit owners and the regulatory body
8. I will not participate whilst under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs and that if I am taking any prescribed medication I will inform the event organiser and seek approval to participate before taking part.
I agree to the above .....