- Athlete(s) must be between the ages of 4-18!
- Athlete(s) are requested to attend at least 75% of scheduled practices and games.
- Families are requested to complete a PLAYS evaluation at the end of the scholarship season.
- Limited to a MAX of 3 children per family.
- Limited to ONE sports season at a time.
- MAX of 2 Scholarships for a child in a calendar year.
Completing a Scholarship Application does not guarantee that you will receive financial assistance!
You also must fill out an application by the deadline of regular registration for the sport your child will be playing or you will not be able to receive financial assistance for that season.
Participation in these Community RECREATIONAL Youth Leagues/Programs is eligible for AYSA PLAYS Scholarship Application. (Select, Travel, and Club Teams do not qualify for a scholarship)
- District V Youth Baseball Leagues
- Abilene Hockey
- Abilene Cowboys
- Abilene Bucs
- Abilene North Softball Association
- Abilene FastPitch Softball Association
- Wylie FastPitch Softball Association
- Abilene Boys & Girls Softball Association
- Big Country Soccer Association
- AYSA Basketball/Volleyball Camps