Terms and Conditions
1. Setup/ Break Down: All Exhibitors must be set up by 3:30 PM the day of the event. Exhibitors may begin setting up at 1 PM the day of the event. Break down can start no sooner than 8:15 PM on Saturday and must be completed by 10 PM. No vendor is to close before the official closing time. Sellers are responsible for their selling spaces. *Before leaving, be sure your area is clean and trash-free.
2. Staffing: Exhibitor booths must be manned at all times and intact until show closes at 8 PM. Sunrise MarketPlace and Sunrise Mall are not responsible for merchandise or displaymaterials.
3. Exhibitor Responsibility: Exhibitor will be fully responsible for any loss or damage to his or her property by theft, fire or casualty. Sunrise MarketPlace and Sunrise Mall expressly disclaims any responsibility for same. Exhibitors shall be responsible for any damage which may be incurred to the facilities as a result of or in connection with its
operation. Each exhibitor is responsible for the conduct of his employees and/or representatives and activities must not detract from the image or welfare of the event.
4. Exhibitor Spaces: Exhibitor spaces will be assigned. Placement, flow and competition will be taken into consideration to provide the best experience for event attendees. If you have special space needs, please include your request with your application and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Spaces are reserved on a first-come first-served basis. Vendors must ensure that none of their display equipment extends beyond the space they have booked; this includes any rails, stands or additional equipment.
5. One Business per table: Only one (1) business per vendor space; space may not be sublet or shared without prior approval of an authorized staff of the Sunrise MarketPlace.
6. Acceptance: Sunrise MarketPlace Brews in the Burbs Committee reserves the right to decline any application forspace if it deems such action to be in the best interest of the Brews in the Burbs Event.
7. Payment: The full payment is a non-refundable registration fee for the selected space and is due with the submission of this agreement. This fee will be used to cover advertising and other incidental costs associated with the production of this event.
8. Tables & Chairs: Each Exhibitor must furnish his or her own chairs, tables, stands, tent or canopy.
9. Outdoor exhibitors: All tents and canopies must be secured to the ground using weights/ sand bags in case of windy conditions.
10. Cancellation of space: Application fees are not refundable. Sunrise MarketPlace is not liable if weather or other conditions prevent the Exhibitor from attending and fulfilling the contractual obligation as an Exhibitor. No refunds will be made for weather, accident, health or other causes for non-participation.
Notwithstanding any other term of this Agreement, vendor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sunrise MarketPlace, Sunrise Mall, its current or future directors, professional staff, and their respective successors, heirs and assigns (the “Indemnities”), against any claim, liability, cost, damage, deficiency, loss, expense or obligation of any kind or nature (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs and expenses of litigation) incurred by or imposed upon the Indemnitees or any one of them in connection with any claims, suits, actions, demands or judgments arising out of this Agreement (including, but not limited to, actions in the form of tort, warranty, or strict liability).