Space is not guaranteed until an application is reviewed and approved and all applicable fees and paperwork are submitted.
Balloon Fiesta Park
~ New Mexico Wine Festival, in Albuquerque ~
Memorial Day Weekend, May 27, 28, 29
Hours, 12pm - 6pm
Expected attendance: 12,000
PROJECTED EVENT FEES:
- 20 deep x 20 wide booth: $425
- 20 deep x 30 wide booth: $595
- 30 deep x 20 wide: $595
- 30 deep x 30 wide: $820
- 10x20 Lead Generation/Commercial Information booth: $1000
- 10x20 Art/Craft/Wellness Products/Packaged Foods: $425-$525 depending on location.
- 10x20 Tented full-service food vendor: $695
- Food truck or trailer: $550
- 110v/15 amps: $125
- 220v/50 amps: $200
- All tented vendors will receive 1 table, 2 chairs and sidewalls.
- Vendor Eligibility: Any licensed business with an approved product is encouraged to apply.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone, based on issues of balance of like products, timeliness and thoroughness of application, and appropriateness of product to the client base.
- All vendors must maintain or secure an Albuquerque Business License. A temporary business license is available for $35 to cover an out-of-city vendor’s participation in the event.
- We will start to notify vendors no later than March 15. After March 15, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please allow 2 weeks for the review process.
- Upon acceptance, detailed information will be emailed to you.
- Vendors may select their location upon acceptance, based on availability.
- Payment in full and necessary paperwork will be required to be submitted within 3 weeks of being accepted.
- Payment plans may be implemented upon request.
- A clean and professional presentation.
- Unique products, foods, or services.