Expectations and Guidelines for school visit:
- This is a special, limited capacity event supported by the Americans for Indian Opportunity fund. Schools that no-show will be invoiced the full amount of admission, or $300.
- All participating students must be in high school and have a signed permission slip.
- Students must bring their own lunches. Refridgeration or microwaves will not be provided.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the exhibitions, FAMstore, FAM Theater.
- Schools must provide at least one adult chaperone (administrator, teacher, assistant or other sponsor) per 10 students. Chaperones are responsible for supervising student behavior at all times.
I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the above guidelines. I also recognize that as the school visit Primary Contact, I am responsible for promptly communicating updates to FAM and sharing trip information and expectations with my school colleagues and adult chaperones. I understand that schools may be fiscally responsible for damaged museum/exhibition furniture or FAMstore merchandise. I recognize that all staff, volunteer or student participation in activities and exhibitions are voluntary.