- Describe the achievement(s) by providing details about the scientific discovery, creative new technology, new and advanced process(es) or system(s), patent application(s), novel prototype(s) and/or other innovative contribution(s).
- Explain how the achievement aids the United States in global technology leadership, inspires future generations, and/or changes society.
- Identify any industry(ies) and/or segment(s) of society that benefit from the achievement.
- Describe any challenges faced and how they were overcome to achieve the end result.
- Identify the qualities and characteristics that the nominee exemplifies that demonstrate traits such as integrity, perseverance, critical thinking, intellectual daring, and/or a passion for exploration. How has the nominee and their achievement(s) demonstrate a commitment to the pursuit of excellence?
- Describe how the accomplishment demonstrates nominee's commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
Written submission should be no more than 1,000 words.