Please fill out the form below to be considered for the 2023 Capital Art Book Fair.
Before applying, please note the following:
1. There is a non-refundable $25 application fee
2. We are limiting the number of applications to 250
3. If your application is accepted, you will be assigned of 1 of 44 tables
- Eastern Market's manager will not allow anything to be taped, hooked or hung in any way shape or form on the walls. You may bring a hanging mechanism if you'd like but it must be 72 inches (6 feet) wide or smaller.
- This year, only six foot tables are available at a cost of $200 for the weekend
- Only a table and two folding chairs are provided; no tablecloth or other accessories are part of the space rental.
- You may apply jointly with other individuals or organizations but a primary contact (listed below) will be responsible for payment and all communication
- Due to the number of indoor (Art Book Fair) and large number of outdoor (Flea Market and Artist Market) vendors setting-up, if unloading by car, a strict ten (10) minute windows will be allotted for five (5) vendors at a time. We recommend carting-in materials to your assigned table.
- Tables will be collected at 4:30pm on Sunday. All vendors must vacate North Hall by 4:59pm on Sunday without exception
January 11—Application period begins and is open until filled
February 13—Last day to apply unless 250 applications are received prior to this date
February 17—Applicant notification
February 21—Last Day to confirm table
February 22—Waitlisted applicants contacted
February 27—Last day to reserve table. Payment is due
March 1—Public announcement of participants
April 1 & 2—Capital Art Book Fair
More information is available at artbookfair.eastcityart.com
You may also send inquires via email to firstname.lastname@example.org