Please complete this entire form in one sitting. You are not able to edit or go back once you submit.
- Applicant must be female in her senior year of high school
- Applicant must demonstrate a class schedule sufficient to justify graduation curricula requirements showing graduation with her class in June
- Applicant must have earned two letters in a varsity sport in high school
- Applicant must plan to pursue post-secondary education, either college or vocational trade.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a Lewis County High school, Tenino High School, or Rochester High School
- Satisfaction of all eligibility requirements
- Athletic Achievements
- Citizenship/Leadership/Sportsmanship in school and community
- Grade Point Average
- One letter of recommendation from a varsity coach in a sport which you participated in during your senior year. The coach must include citizenship, sportsmanship, and leadership.
Method of Selection & Guidelines:
- Completed applications are due no later than April 1
- Selection will be made on or before May 31
- The scholarship is non-renewable and must be used during the school year immediately following graduation. Failure to use the scholarship will cause it to be declared void and no longer available.
- The scholarship check will be made payable to the recipient and her college/vocational school of choice.