Room Clean-up Procedure
We appreciate your assistance to help complete the following tasks when
using the Assumption's meeting spaces. Our goal is to leave the room ready for the next group to use.
Tables & Chairs
- If tablecloths were not in use, wipe down tables from stains or spills
- Put tables and chairs back to original set-up
- For Gym: Stack chairs on chair holders (10 high) and put tables away if able. Use the large mop in the storage closet to dry mop the floor.
- Please be sure that large pieces of trash are picked up off the floor
- If there is food waste in the garbage cans, please tie them closed and leave them in the can
- Turn off all lights including storage closets, kitchen, hallways, bathroom & gym
- Gym lights are in the west double-door closet of the Gym in the round table room. To the left as you enter, there are 5 breakers on the top left. There is Sign posted on panel.
- Fellowship Room hallway lights are located in the closet off the men's rest room in a breaker panel. Top 3 left side.
Doors: All outside doors need to be closed and locked
Thermostat: Thermostat should be turned to original settings