**Please Read Before Proceeding
* Applications will be reviewed and continue until categories fill. To keep the event interesting, creative and ensure to offer a diversity of foods, wares and products we limit acceptance by category. Categories are highly competitive and prior participation does not ensure continued acceptance.
* This event is juried and intended for Food Trucks, Artists, Artisans, Direct Sales Consultants, Craftspeople, Specialty Food Creators, Activites, Commerical Sponsorship and Entertainment.
* No application fee and no need to send payment now, if accepted you will be sent deposit and payment instructions.
*GNE Food Truck Festivals uses email to communicate lots of important show and application information. Please be sure to provide us with your current email address!
*We will limit the number of food trucks and vendor booths by quality and offerings.
* An overnight watchman will be on site Saturday evening into Sunday morning. No watchman Friday evening if move in is permitted (tbd). Please note, you may leave your space set up overnight (this includes Food Trucks) however, you do so at your own risk. We are not repsonsible for theft nor damage.
* For Kittery- All truck and booths are located in one large space. The space is situated in a parking lot.
*For Milford- All trucks will be outside in a parking lot. Vendor booths will be located both inside the Dome and outside with the food trucks.
* The Great New England Food Truck Festivals are held rain or shine.* No pets or animals allowed.
* ATM on site
* Early in the month of the festival accepted applicants will receive additional information with set-up details and directions.
* Staggered set-up times should be available on the Friday prior to the festival (Milford- in the afternoon, Kittery- later in the day) Set-up times will be assigned. You will be asked to request a set-up time, while every attempt is made to honor your first choice, we cannot guarantee it. We strongly encourage Food Trucks to set up Friday and vendor tents as well.
* Kittery- Food Trucks are required to receive a permit from the Town Of Kittery. Fee is $50 and valid for one year. We will forward the required paperwork to you if needed. Milford- No permitting necessary.
* Kittery- Food Trucks are required to be licensed in the state of Maine. Milford- Food Trucks are required to be licensed.
* All Prepared Food Offerings and those with samples are required to have an up to date Serve Safe Certificate. This is an online certification - fee is $15. We can provide you with the link if needed.
* All vendors offering food..including food trucks..are required to have a trash can outside their space for patrons to use. The trash barrels should be emptied regularly. Please keep it from overflowing and bring your full trash bags home with you (Kittery has dumpsters available for our use). Failure to comply will result in a cleaning fee of $100.
*The Fire Marshall will inspect and enforce electrical and generator requirements and hook ups set forth by the town. Inspection is scheduled to begin at 10:00am Saturday.
*Tables and chairs are available for rent please indicate any of these needs on your application. Otherwise, we assume you will bring your own tables and chairs.
* Tents are required outdoors and should have a backwall (sidewalls are optional). Tent legs should be weighted down with a minimum of 40 pounds on each tent leg. We will be on pavement so staking in is not an option.
*Sorry- carts or wagons are not provided- please bring your own. No stairs or ramps to deal with as the event is ground level.
TERMS and CONDITIONS you must agree to:
1. - We ask that you do not sell or offer baked goods unless you are categorized as a specialty foods booth or approved as a food truck.
2- No playing your own music.
3- All food trucks and exhibitors must remain for the entire show and booths are not allowed to be broken down before 4pm Sunday and 6pm Saturday. Staff takes notice and you will not be accepted back if you break down early.
4- Each food truck and booth will be inspected for safety, propane or generator hook up and compliance with town fire rules. ALL must be at their truck or booth and set up by 10:00am on Saturday for inspection.
5- All vehicles must be parked in the designated area. NO EXCEPTIONS. Free overnight parking is offered for dry-RV/van/cars, etc. Failure to comply will result in non-acceptance to future events.
6- Booth space may not be shared.
7- Your space will not be considered secured until the deposit is received.
8- A $35 collection fee will be assessed on any returned checks.
9. Your booth display must be contained within your own booth rented space with nothing in the aisles or overflowing into another's space. Each booth renter is responsible for keeping their rented space free from any dangerous conditions that might cause injury to persons coming in their area or damage to property. Displays must be professional, clean and safe. Coverings must be wrinkle free and hang down at least three sides of the table (front and sides). Cardboard boxes and containers should not be visible at the booth. Please be mindful of exits.
10. No open flame permitted.
11. All booths and items must be removed from the event within 6 hours of the festival closing.
12. Only items that a booth renter has been juried for may be exhibited and sold.
13. Applicants selling products that are used (personal care products, candles, lotions, food, etc) and all food trucks are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance listing GNE Events and Jody Donohue, LLC (23 Hiltons Run - Kittery Point, Maine 03905) as additional insured.
14. Food Trucks and Specialty Food Booths- ensure your Safe Serve certificate or like documents are on hand during the event. A health inspector may be scheduled to perform a walk through.
15. As the promoter, Jody Donohue (dba GNE Events, LLC) and Kittery Premium Outlets or The Hampshire Dome reserve the right to remove any products from a booth deemed offensive.
16. All booth renters are responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable tax.
17. Your area must be left clean and free of trash post event. We are carry in and carry out facility.
18. GNE Events (dba The Great New England Food Truck Festivals) reserves the right to amend and/or add to the applicable rules pertaining to and governing this show at any time prior to the commencement of said show. Additions or amendments will be circulated to exhibitors in writing. The interpretation of all rules by the promoters shall be final.
19. We expect all Exhibitors (Vendors and Food Trucks) to promote this event to the best of their ability, by hanging posters, posting on social media using the #greatnefoodtruckfestivals hastag, email blasting your network, inviting on our Facebook event page, etc. However, we ask that your DO NOT create your own Facebook Event page for this event as it creates confusion. Please share ours and feel free to post to it.
No cost to apply. Complete the online application below and be sure to submit the required photos.
We do allow a few one day participants.
As a reminder......You will receive an email from us within 10 business days of application reveiw. We respond via email to all applications. Be sure to check your spam and junk folders as our emails often land there.
If accepted, the email notification will have instrucations relative to deposits and payment options. Your space is not guaranteed until your deposit is received. Final payment due 45 days prior to festival dates.
Once accepted, you understand that any exhibitor who fails to appear by 10am on opening day forfeits their right to exhibit without refund or recourse.
If you prefer to mail your application and photos:
MAIL you application & photos to
PO Box 151
Merrimack, NH 03054
We ask that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold the promoter nor owners or managers of the venue responsible for loss or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by projects sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility.
To stay up to date on event information and to see photos from past shows:
FACEBOOK = GREAT NEW ENGLAND FOOD TRUCK FESTIVALS Facebook Page
WEBSITE - www.GNEFoodTruckFest.com
EMAIL - GNEFoodTruckFest@gmail.com