Please read thoroughly before applying.
The Escape Warehouse, LLC is an immersive entertainment and amusement company, continuing to expand with thousands of visitors each year and more attractions in the works. We are seeking someone talented to add to our crew. We specialize in creating immersive & unique experiences, and we want you to be part of the adventure!
Contrary to other businesses, the escape industry is collaborative - meaning we work together to keep every customer that comes through the door seeking more and more adventure. After all, once they play our games, we want them to keep yearning for more thrill. Here at The Escape Warehouse, you’re the star of the show. This is why we go out of our way to recruit the most intelligent, friendly, innovative, and talented people to not just sit at a desk and watch people play a game for an hour. We want innovators, and this also means we have to do our part of maintaining an environment where you will flourish. That’s why The Escape Warehouse removes every obstacle between your work and the customers enjoying that work. You get to steer the ship and make sure every customer forgets the world for 60 minutes and focuses on the experience of a lifetime. If you’re thinking to yourself, “Wow, that sounds like a lot of responsibility,” you’re right. And that’s why hiring is one of the most important things we focus on.
All current positions are part-time.
We are searching for individuals with exciting, energetic, and outgoing personalities! You will interact one-on-one with groups as they race the clock to escape. From the moment they walk in the door, you will check them in, greet them with stories, get them excited to play, and help to make their experience a memorable one.
Your job requirements include (but, of course since we're a team, are not limited to)
The boring but necessary stuff:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Be able to lift or pull up to 20 lbs.
- Be punctual & reliable. Each game has a specific start time and we never want to keep customers waiting.
- Have reliable transportation & communication device.
The fun stuff:
- Be outgoing & social.
- Be able to work at different paces. (Sometimes hectic // Sometimes calm)
- Be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Be able to speak clearly to groups of up to 20 people at a time.
- Be tidy. This means doing your part to keep The Warehouse clean and organized at all times.
- Be able to retain a good bit of information. You’ll have to know the ins & outs of every game. (Don’t worry, we have an amazing training plan to help with this. No really … trust us, it’ll be a blast)
- Have the ability to entertain our guests before/after each experience with questions, game facts, and stories about our company.
- Commit to being the very best version of YOU!
Think you have what it takes? Apply below!