1. The drive to improve and progress every week - we don't expect perfection.
2. 100% honesty - we can't help you reach your goal if we don't know that you are sticking to the plan.
3. Checking in on time on your scheduled day - we have a specific time and day designated for you personally. Any late check ins will results in a delayed turn-around time and the potential to be deferred to the following week.
4. It is your responsibility to notify us of any discomfort or pain that arises from or during exercise. Every effort by us will be made to ensure your safety. However, as with any exercise program, there are risks, including increased heart stress and the chance of musculoskeletal injuries. In volunteering for this program, you agree to assume responsibility for these risks and wave any possibility for personal damage. Please stop any exercise if you feel that it will result in serious injury.
5. Auto draw payments will be made every 4 weeks via your preferred payment method (e-transfer or stripe). The first 4-week payment ($800 USD) is non-refundable. If auto draw payments are declined, we allow 7 business days to correct the issue. All discussions about payments should be discussed via email.
6. By signing this contract, you are agreeing to not share, copy, reproduce, plagiarize, paraphrase, or sell any content, materials, principles, or concerns created by The Model/Trainer, its employees, directors, officers, or affiliates unless you have prior written approval. The Model/Trainer shall own all rights and interests including all related intellectual property of and pertaining to client educational materials, internal and external marketing, and social media. This agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership