Vacation Requests - Important Information
- Students must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 weeks to be eligible
- Vacations requests may be made for 2-week or 4-week periods only*
- Vacation requests cannot be back-dated (applied to dates in the past)
- Students studying in-person in Canada must sign a contract amendment form with their new end date.** Please ensure that your original contract has been signed and that you have uploaded all ILAC Admission documents via the student portal to process your vacation request faster.
- Minors must have their parent or guardian submit their vacation request. Minors in pre-packaged programs (i.e., summer teen camp) are not permitted to take vacations.
- Pathway students must begin their vacations on weeks with a main start date (see https://www.ilac.com/start-dates/ for details). Pathway three students must have their vacation requests approved by their pathway placement specialist.
- Vacation requests must be submitted by Wednesday for the following Monday
- All vacation requests are subject to a $50 administration fee
If you have read and understood the conditions above and would like to proceed with your vacation request, please submit your request through the student portal.
* If you are sick, or have an unexpected situation requiring a short-term absence, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
**Students must ensure their visa status allows changes to their enrolment
[IMPORTANT] IN-SCHOOL Minor students:
We will email your parent or guardian to sign our consent form.