Students interested in the Triple-A experience (academics, arts, and athletics) at one of the choice school options in DeSoto ISD must complete this application. Applications will be reviewed and selected by lottery or qualifications based on the campus type. This application does not mean your student is enrolled for the 2023-24 school year. Student enrollment must be done through the online enrollment process.
IMPORTANT: Before applying, please note that you will need the following:
- Currently enrolled DeSoto ISD students: Student ID
- Students applying from outside the district: Copies of your Fall 2022 report card, disciplinary report, attendance record, and special program paperwork.
- Katherine Johnson Technology Magnet Applicants: MAP Scores (or an alternative assessment), STAAR Scores, and Current Teacher's Email
- Ruby Young Personalized STEAM Academy applicants: Letter of recommendation from a recent administrator or teacher familiar with your student.
- Early College High School applicants: Your scholar will be required to respond to 4 questions and sign agreements.
If you do not currently have the required documents, please wait to submit an application until you have the required documents. If you are unable to upload documents, you may provide them to the choice campus(es) to which you are applying. Your child's application will not be considered until all documents are received.
Thank you for choosing DeSoto ISD!