Erasmus+ Training course in Sumgait, Azerbaijan
Partner organization from Azerbaijan: "Common Sense" Youth Organization
Erasmus+ TC - From 01-08 May 2023
Deadline - 31 January 2023 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Transport cost for Azerbaijan - 23 Euro (this cost is considered to be spent for tickets which is economic and environmental. It is not for personal use!)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food and transportation during the project will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
How to apply: Please read all information clearly before filling out the application
This Erasmus+ “Migration and Youth work,” project aims at raising awareness about discriminative actions towards migrants, promoting a positive approach towards young migrants, especially refugees and asylum seekers, and contributing to creating more inclusive education for all.
- to present EU policy on Conflict Transformation and Migration
- to equip youth workers and trainers with knowledge and tools for dialogue, conflict transformation and creating a connection
- to equip the tools of coaching, empathic communication & conflict management
- to develop awareness about individual perceptions and beliefs one has about diversity, different cultures and religions and habitual ways to communicate and react to the conflict
- to build partnerships and future cooperation on the basis of this project under Erasmus+ and improve the quality of local and international youth work
- participants interested in working or already working with vulnerable groups
- directly influenced by migration-related challenges or eager to learn about them
- people with fewer opportunities (economic, geographical, social, educational)
- youngsters who are motivated to work as a youth workers in the field of migration-related issues
- individuals who are youth workers, NGO workers, trainers, or anyone who has direct contact with refugees, immigrants, minorities, or vulnerable groups.
- individuals who are motivated to organize or participate in follow-up activities after the project
- communication language skills in English (it is important for being able to interact and network with other participants)