Welcome to MCQMRC. We are very proud of our facility, race track, club officials, members, and our “family” atmosphere. To ensure your family’s experience here is a positive one, we have instituted a “Zero Tolerance Policy”. Please review the violations below and make sure everyone associated with your race team is familiar with them. This policy will be strictly enforced and all decisions by the MCQMRC Board of Directors (the “Board”) are FINAL. If any handler/driver/family member does not conform to the Zero Tolerance Policy at any organized event held at the track or off-site events hosted by MCQMRC, the entire family, participants and related equipment will be required to vacate the premise without exception. If the Board feels further action is needed, a suspension up to and including club termination is possible at the Board’s sole discretion.
Violations/Actions and Suspension Term
1. Deliberately damaging, destroying, or defacing MCQMRC property and/or facilities may result in a minimum 1 year suspension plus reimbursement of the cost to repair any damages.
2. The use of intoxicants or controlled substances by car owners, mechanics, driver, spectators, or track officials is strictly prohibited on club property and may result in a minimum 6 month suspension.
3. Making any type of verbal or physical threat to any person may result in a minimum 1 month suspension.
4. Throwing objects in the pit area or hot chute may result in a minimum suspension of 2 races.
5. Ignoring instructions from property or track officials may result in a minimum suspension of 1 race.
6. Violating property rules and regulations – including but not limited to smoking in the non-designated areas and/or violating MCQMRC practices and policies - may result in a minimum suspension of 1 race.
7. Any driver, car owner, mechanic or member who at any time or place uses improper language or gestures toward any member/driver of the club, flag person, judge, race director, score keeper or member of the Board shall be subject to a suspension of at least 1 race.
1. All suspensions are for the entire race team unless otherwise noted.
2. All suspension terms begin the following race date on the schedule.
3. A 3rd violation/action within any calendar year will receive a suspension with a minimum term of one year.
4. All Suspension terms may be adjusted as a result of the severity of the violation in the sole discretion of the Board.
5. All suspensions will be approved by the Board members. Race teams will receive notification of the term of any suspension by either email, text, phone call, mail within 5 days of the violation(s).
6. Board reserves the right to turn away race teams on day of event.
Acknowledgement of Receipt
I have read, understand, and agree to comply with the MCQMRC Zero Tolerance Policy. Further, I acknowledge receipt of the Policy on behalf of all members of my race team and any family, friends, or others that are in attendance as a result of participation by myself and/or the driver noted below and agree to instruct such family, friends and others as to the requirements of the Policy.