This Newspaper Executive Development Program is open to members of America's Newspapers. For information about membership, contact Patty Slusher at email@example.com.
What: A six-part program focused on the core topics that emerging leaders need to further their careers. The curriculum of the program will be tactical, developmental and inspirational with participants gaining exposure to multiple disciplines. Each session will be led by industry veterans who will provide an overview of the business of newspapers and a roadmap for the skills needed to be successful. From revenue development, content, digital, finance and more, Executive Development participants will learn from the best the industry has to offer.
Where: The six-part program includes two live meetings and four virtual meetings:
- The kickoff session will be April 1-4 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas, as part of the 2023 Mega-Conference.
- Four virtual meetings (via Zoom in May, June, July and August).
- The wrap-up session will be Oct. 7-10 in Chicago as part of the America’s Newspapers Senior Leadership Conference.
View full details about the program at this link
The Newspaper Executive Development Program is limited to 20 participants. This program is designed for motivated newspaper managers who are looking to take the next steps in their career. General managers, sales leaders, editors and managers from other disciplines from local newspapers, regional operations or corporate offices are ideal candidates. Nominate a deserving candidate or submit a self-nomination.
There is a cost to this program:
- $750 per participant, which includes the in-person meetings in April and October, the virtual sessions and attendance at the 2023 Mega-Conference and 2023 Senior Leadership Conference, which are included at no additional charge.
- Participants are responsible for their own travel and lodging.
Questions about this Newspaper Executive Development Program should be addressed to Patty Slusher, director of programming, America's Newspapers, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-282-9850, ext. 102.