BLIND DRAW LIVE
* NO UMPIRE FEES
This event is an SSF/USA Select Sanction Event. All SSF/USA Select Guildlines and rules will apply with some modifications provisions.
1. All players present must be on their team online roster prior to the start of the tournament.
2. ALL pool games will be 75min (Finish the batter). Pool games can end a TIE. Standard runs will be 12/10/8/6 after 2/3/4/5 will apply during pool play and team may bat their entire line up.
3. BRACKET play games will be 80min finish the inning with standard ITB if necessary and run rule will apply at 12/10/8/6 after 2/3/4/5
4. ALL BATS must have 2004ASA Stamp. bats will be check by officials throughout the event.
5. Head Coach is responsible for the actions of their assistant, players and parents at all times during the event.
6. STXBC will provide 2 game balls for each game. If softball disappears due too foul or cut balls or not return in a timely matter. Teams most provide until remainder of game.
7. In rhe event inclement weather, modifications may be to ensure the tournament is completed.
8. Admission will be fees are $10 Daily or $15 Weekend pass. Children under 6 are free
9. (3) coaches are free. They will be given a wristband at check in on Saturday. Coaches must wear wristband all WEEKEND. If you lose it you will be buying another one at your expense.
10. ALL spectators and coaches MUST HAVE WRISTBAND AT ALL TIMES and present for Re-entry into complex's.
11. If you lose or misplace wristband you will need to purchase another wristband.
12.TEAMS can only bring in (1) Team cooler and left in dugout.
13.UIC has final Say.